- How much does shipping cost to Canada? How long will it take for my package to get here?
Shipping within Canada costs only $6 for orders over $25! We also offer many expedited shipping options like Xpress or Priority Shipping with Canada Post, as well as shipping with UPS or Purolator. Shipping takes 1-8 business days depending on what you choose, you'll pay no duties or additional taxes for your shipment. Shipping is free on orders over $100.
- How much does shipping cost to the USA? How long will it take my package to get here?
Shipping in USA costs as low as $6, tracking is available with most options. Tracked shipping takes 4-8 business days, usually closer to 4 than 8. Shipping is free on orders over $150.
- Where do you ship orders to?
We ship orders anywhere in Canada & USA, and many International destinations. Please reach out to us if you don’t see your country available.
- What will the charge say on my credit card statement?
All charges will say SPVENT.
- What options for payment do you accept?
We accept payment by Visa & MasterCard, and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Interac E-Transfer payment instructions.
- What will the return address say on my package?
The return address will be to Great White North VC.
- How often do you ship? How long until I receive my tracking number (if I chose tracked shipping)?
We ship orders out every weekday! Orders are shipped within 24-48hrs (except on weekends), but usually they go out even faster than that - we strive for the same day or next day!
- The tracking info says "Successfully Delivered" but I haven't received my package yet?
There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
From Canada Post - An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, also the mail room or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mailbox
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mailbox should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
- Where do you ship from?
Vancouver Area, BC, Canada
- Can I get a refund if my item goes on sale later?
We are happy to offer a refund of the difference of a sale price item if it goes on sale within 3 days of purchase, and offer a store credit if after 3 but within 10 days of purchase. This does not apply to special limited item/limited time “Fire” or “Flash” type sales where we can offer no refund or credit. If your order contained free gifts, the value of the free gifts will be deducted from the applicable refund/store credit calculation.
- What if I see my item include free gifts later?
Refunds are only applicable to price differences, not on free gift promotions. No refund can be applied for this, however if it is within 3 days of purchase when you notify us, we would be happy to add the item(s) to any subsequent order you place!
- What is the Best Price Guarantee?
We want our valued customers to shop with confidence, which is why we offer our Best Price Guarantee. If you find a better price on an identical item we offer, please email us the offer at email@example.com. The identical item must be in stock from an authorized Canadian online retailer, and we must be able to replicate the price in our cart. If we can't match a price, we'll give you 5% off anything we sell for your next order. Note - one 5% off code per customer per month.
- Can I get ahold of you?
Yes, please do! Call us at 1-800-677-5095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait a minute, are you Sneaky Pete?
You better believe it :) As a Canadian I want a retail site based in Canada to serve my Canadian brothers & sisters looking for the best in product and service. For my US & International friends, please visit my US site at www.sneakypetestore.com