**Due to the backlog in parcels, Canada Post orders may see delays. For the latest information please click this link here.
To bypass Canada Post you can select UPS Shipping at the checkout, all options other than UPS Shipping will ship with Canada Post.**
- How much does shipping cost to Canada? How long will it take for my package to get here?
Shipping within Canada costs only $6 for orders over $25! We also offer many expedited shipping options like Xpress or Priority Shipping with Canada Post as well. Shipping takes 1-8 business days depending on what you choose, you'll pay no duties or additional taxes for your shipment. Shipping is free on orders over $150.
- How much does shipping cost to USA? How long will it take my package to get here?
Shipping in USA costs as low as $6, tracking is available with most options. Tracked shipping takes 4-8 business days, usually closer to 4 than 8. Shipping is free on orders over $150.
- Where do you ship orders to?
We ship orders anywhere in Canada & USA. For international shipments, please visit our US site at www.sneakypetestore.com
- What will the charge say on my credit card statement?
All charges will say SPVENT.
- What options for payment do you accept?
We accept payment by Visa & MasterCard, and you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for Paypal or Interac E-Transfer payment instructions.
- What will the return address say on my package?
The return address will be to Great White North VC.
- How often do you ship? How long until I receive my tracking number (if I chose tracked shipping)?
We ship orders out every week day! Tracking is typically provided within 24-48hrs (except on weekends), but sometimes the orders ship even faster than tracking goes out.
- The tracking info says "Successfully Delivered" but I haven't received my package yet?
There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
From Canada Post - An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
- Where do you ship from?
Vancouver Area, BC, Canada
- Can I get ahold of you?
Yes, please do! Call us at 1-800-677-5095 or email us at email@example.com
- Wait a minute, are you Sneaky Pete?
You better believe it :) As a Canadian I want a retail site based in Canada to serve my Canadian brothers & sisters looking for the best in product and service. For my US & International friends, please visit my US site at www.sneakypetestore.com