Cannabis vaporizers have been around for a while now, but they’ve only recently started to gain mainstream popularity. If you’re not familiar with them, cannabis vaporizers are devices that allow you to inhale cannabis without having to smoke it. This is achieved by heating the cannabis to a temperature that is high enough to release the THC and CBD, but low enough so that the plant material doesn’t actually combust.
There are a lot of benefits that come with using a cannabis vaporizer, which is why more and more people are making the switch from smoking to vaping. Let’s break down some of the most notable benefits of using a cannabis vaporizer.
1. Vaporizing is healthier than smoking. When you smoke cannabis, you’re actually inhaling a lot of harmful chemicals that are released when the plant material burns, which can be potently damaging to your lungs. When you vaporize cannabis, however, you avoid all of those harmful chemicals because the plant material isn’t actually burning. This makes vaping much healthier for your lungs.
2. Vaping is more discreet than smoking. If you live in a place where cannabis is legal, there’s no reason why you should have to hide your use from others. However, some people still prefer to be discreet about their cannabis use, and vaping allows you to do just that. Because there’s no smoke and very little odour associated with vaping, it’s much more discrete than smoking. You can vape pretty much anywhere without anyone knowing what you’re doing.
3. Vaping is more efficient than smoking. When you smoke cannabis, a lot of the THC and CBD gets lost in the process because it gets burned up along with the plant material. When you vape, however, virtually all of the THC and CBD is released because the plant material isn’t actually burning. This means that you get more bang for your buck when you vape as opposed to smoking.
4. Vaping tastes better than smoking. This one is subjective, but a lot of people who have switched from smoking to vaping say that they prefer the taste of vaporized cannabis over smoked cannabis. When you smoke cannabis, the cannabinoids are partially burned, which can cause them to take on a bitter taste. When you vape cannabinoids, however, they aren’t burned at all, so they retain their natural flavour profile.
5. Vaping is stronger than smoking . Because vaping is more efficient than smoking—meaning nearly all of the THC and CBD is released when you vape as opposed to being burned up—vaping tends to be stronger than smoking . If you find that smoking doesn’t really do much for you anymore, vaping might be a good option because it will deliver a higher concentration of cannabinoids with each inhale .
6. You can control your dosage with vaping. With smoking, it ’s difficult to know how much THC or CBD you ’re actually getting with each inhale . This can make it easy to accidentally consume too much, which can lead to an unpleasant experience . With vaping, however, you can control your dosage more easily because most vaporizers come with adjustable temperature settings. This allows you tweak your settings until you find the perfect balance between potency and flavour.
7. Vaping is better for the environment. If you’re someone who cares about being eco-friendly , then vaping might be a better option for you than smoking. Burning any type of plant material releases harmful toxins into the environment, and these toxins can have a negative impact on both plants and animals. When you vape, however, there ’s no combustion involved, which means there ’s no release of these harmful toxins into the air.
8. Vaping saves money in the long run. If you’re someone who uses cannabis on a regular basis, then you know that it’s not exactly cheap. Over time, however, vaping will save you money because you get more cannabis for your dollar when you vape than when you smoke. When you smoke cannabis, much of the THC and CBD gets burned up before it reaches your lungs. With vaping, however, virtually none of the THC or CBD is burned. This means that you can save money in the long -run because you won't need to use as much cannabis to get the same effect.
9. Vaporizing is also more discreet than smoking. If you live in a pace where cannabis isn't legal, or if you don't want people to know that you use it, then vaping is a good option because it doesn't produce any telltale smells like smoking does. You can vape indoors without fear of setting off any alarms, and no one will be able to tell that you're using cannabis unless they see you do it.
10. Cannabis vaporizers are a fun new hobby that many people are enjoying, and whether you want a portable vape for on-the-go use or a desktop vape for at-home relaxation, there’s a cannabis vaporizer out there that’s perfect for you. It doesn't matter if you’re a long-time cannabis smoker who’s looking for a new way to enjoy your favourite herb, or someone who’s never smoked before but is curious about trying it, vaporizers are a great option. So why not give them a try? You might just find that vaporizing is your new favoruite way to relax.
All things considered, it's easy to see why so many people are making the switch from smoking to vaping these days. If you're looking for an alternative to smoking that comes with a host of benefits—including being healthier for your lungs and saving money in the long run—cannabis vaporizers might be just what you're looking for
Shop our sites:
🇨🇦 https://www.vapenorth.ca 🇨🇦
Subscribe to Sneaky Pete Vaporizers: