Sneaky Pete Says:
The Vapium Lite is another low-cost vaporizer that brings surprisingly good performance and features at entry-level pricing. The Lite provides conduction heating in its ceramic bowl and has a clean air path for better health and flavour. The vaporizer charges through its USB-C port and can provide around 60 minutes of battery life per charge. With haptic feedback, an included water pipe adapter, 8 selectable temperatures, and a built-in stirring tool, the Vapium Lite is a strong entry in this fast-growing space.
- ceramic heating chamber
- conduction heating
- 8 selectable temperature settings from 356°F to 446°F
- approximately 45-second heat up time
- USB-C charging
- around 60 minutes of battery life per change
- clean vapour path for best flavour and health
- handy built-in stirring tool
- very portable and stealthy
- easy to use with single button control, great for beginners
- includes multi-size water piece adapter
- we get our vaporizers directly from the manufacturer, be aware of fake vaporizers, they can be unsafe and/or unhealthy!
This Product Is Best For:
Someone who wants an inexpensive and highly portable vaporizer with much more temperature variation than you normally find at this price. The Vapium Lite delivers good performance at a great price.
Vapium Lite, USB-C Charging Cable, Cleaning Brush, 14mm/18mm Water Piece Adapter