Sticky Brick - Flip Brick
Sneaky Pete Says:
It's a pipe, it's a vape, it's the Sticky Brick! I call this a Piperizer as the Sticky Brick lineup ushers in a whole new era of vaporizing. This vaporizer gets it's power from a butane lighter, no batteries required. The Brick gives you INSTANT, insanely flavourful convection vapour in massive quantities. It's amazingly efficient, and requires very little maintenance. Above all else, it delivers an immensely satisfying vaporizer experience, you need to try it to fully understand it. The Flip Brick is the most affordable Brick in the lineup, and even with it's small size and price it has big performance and value. Use directly with either a 14mm or 18mm water piece, the beauty is in it's simplicity!
- the Flip Brick is a direct water pipe adapter
- use with either a 14mm or 18mm female water piece
- unique flipping and twisting design is enjoyable to use
- available in Walnut, Cherry, or Maple
- smallest and most affordable Sticky Brick
- instant, on-demand pure convection vapour
- fantastic flavour and water cooled hits
- very low maintenance aside from changing screen regularly
- handmade in the USA, each piece is unique and different
- will last you a lifetime with proper use and care, very durable
- includes empty butane torch so you can fill and use right away
- we get our vaporizers directly from the manufacturer, be aware of fake vaporizers, they can be unsafe and/or unhealthy!
This Product Is Best For:
Someone who wants huge, tasty, on demand convection vaporizer hits that will be cooled by a water pipe every time. The Flip Brick is very affordable but provides fantastic performance, a great first choice for a butane vaporizer.
Flip Brick, 14mm & 18mm Male Connector, Extra Screens, Stainless Stir Stick, Empty Butane Torch, Instructions
Love this little SBL butane vape!
i have the Junior and by itself I still have not been able to consistently get big draws without combusting. With this little Flip on the C-150 bubbler I was getting great pulls right from the start. I've had a couple of small scorches when I leave the torch in place a little too long, but no combustion. Maybe because I can actually see the vapour building up in the glass. I love how small it is and how easy it is to clean and the tell tale whistling sound it makes when the flame is in the perfect spot makes it really user friendly.
An appealing concept, but in this smaller model at least, I had a hot spot in middle of bowl, difficulty achieving desired bowl temperature, and one has to inhale too much lighter exhaust to heat up. Not as good as vapor genie or the excellent elev8r
So cheap...couldn't resist
can't wait to get it, thanks for always being there with these sales Petey!
USE GOOD BUTANE
at first I had some Ronson in my torch and the taste was absolutely disgusting, it made it sick for a night. used 9x refined in a new torch and it's fixed completely, don't use **** butane like me
cool as ****!
wow...I believe the hype! butane is the way to go, I'll be selling my Haze after using this for a weekend