Dynavap - Omnivap Carbon Fiber
Free Shipping & Free Grinder Included With Your Order!
Sneaky Pete Says:
The Dynavap series is another killer vaporizer that doesn't need a battery! The on-demand conduction/convection heating is provided by a butane lighter, or a regular lighter, or a candle, burning stick, stove element etc! The units are absolutely tiny but provide an amazing vapour experience. The Carbon Fiber Omnivap features a feather light carbon fiber stem which is both strong and durable, with the famous Omni condenser that gives you full control over your vapour/air mixture!
- carbon fiber stem provides a striking and high performance look
- material is very light and incredibly strong
- no consumable parts to wear out, the Omnivap will last you a lifetime
- ultra portable & versatile
- the Omnivap features an adjustable condenser so you can adjust the airflow to your exact preference by simply twisting, a great feature
- zero batteries, no charging required
- heat with a butane torch, candle, lighter, campfire; any heat source will work
- instant, on demand vapour with thick and satisfying clouds
- short learning curve, an easy vaporizer to master
- you can vary the temperature of your hits through flame technique (see '5 Tips' video above)
- the Cap emits an audible click when you reach temperature, and another click when the vaporizer is cooled down
- Omni condenser, carbon fiber midsection, titanium mouthpiece, 92mm total length
- many accessories available, easy to use with water piece
- we get our vaporizers directly from the manufacturer, be aware of fake vaporizers, they can be unsafe and/or unhealthy!
This Product Is Best For:
Omnivap Carbon Fiber Vaporizer, Stainless Steel Cap, Airtight Storage Tube
Don't believe the hype
Don't get me wrong, the Omnivap is a decent enough vapourizer. I haven't had any problems with accident combustion or anything like that. The problem with it is that it is fussy. I find I need to hit the the thing twice to get to a nice social buzz and the vapour can be a little on the harsh side. Having to heat the thing with a lighter is kind of fun, but it's also not very stealthy and just adds more to what you have to carry around and while the Omnivap is small, a decent two-flame torch lighter is on the chunky side. I find having to refill the butane on the lighter to be a major annoyance for me and since picking up an Aspire Breeze 2 and some nice cannabis eliquid that I almost always choose that over the Omnivap. That said, the Omnivap gets you all the complexities of dry herb whereas eliquids are consistent and missing out on the sheer variety difference you can get out of herb.
the carbon fibre pattern is so cool, the pics don't really show the grain of it as you twirl it. I like the OMNI as I can adjust the airflow, I don't need the carb as I've set it to my personal preference. Pete the shipping was fast as you promised, and free tracking, definitely coming back again.