Great Lakes Dark Scorpion 14mm Portable Water Tool
Sneaky Pete Says:
This rocks! The Dark Scorpion allows you to take your water-cooled vapour experience on the go. It has a 14mm female joint, so it will work directly with any of our glass adapters. Filling is easy - hold the unit under a tap with the female joint facing down. Fill with water for a few seconds then turn off the tap, no matter how much you put in it will automatically drain to the exact level needed. The vapour is much cooler and very satisfying when you using a water conditioning tool like this. The Dark Scorpion is made from a dark yet see through glass, in certain light it looks black, in others you see shades of green!
- dark opaque glass for sleek and sophisticated look
- provides substantial water cooling and filtration to your favourite vaporizer
- stands approximately 5" tall
- the Dark Scorpion features a popular 14mm female joint
- easy to fill design, simply fill with the label pointing downwards and the water tool will automatically drain to the proper volume
- spill resistant (not spill proof) design helps to minimize mess
- use with any vaporizer adapter that features a 14mm male joint
- the piece feels substantial without being too bulky
Cools and gives smooth hits.
Makes vaporizing much more enjoyable. Cool and smooth vapor.
borosilicate glass ?
Is the Great Lakes Dark Scorpion 14mm Portable Water Tool made from borosilicate glass ?
HAPPY NEW YEAR PETE
love my scorpion, my Crafty has never been happier :)
I was sceptical how much difference this much water would make, but it's literally night and day. if you have a throat on the sensitive side like me, this is what you might want