Great Lakes Arizer Bubble Straw
Sneaky Pete Says:
The Bubble Straw adds one piece water filtration to the Arizer Air 2, Solo 2, Air and Solo! Simply fill with the logo facing the proper direction, and the Straw will automatically drain to the ideal amount of water. Allow to dry, and then scoop some herb into the bowl, then place on your Arizer Portable. With the added water cooling and filtration, you’ll be able to turn your Arizer up to a higher temperature for even bigger hits that are always cool and smooth. A very reasonably priced way to add significant performance increases to your Solo 2 or Air 2, or spice up the performance of your OG Solo or Air.
- works with the Solo 2, Air 2, Solo and Air
- easy to fill, non- spill design
- provides significant water cooling and filtration
- no adapter required, one piece design is all you need
- bowl is large and has great airflow for maximum hit size
- water cooled vapour is significantly cooler and easier on the throat
- to empty or change water, simply hold over a sink and blow through the top
- a great way to increase the performance and enjoyment of your Arizer portable
Nice and smooth. I'm going to explore more water-based vapes.
Very smooth vape
I love it
I have been waiting for this bubble straw for years. I makes the vaper very smooth. I wish it was easier to clean. I love this bubble straw.
I bought mine for my Arizer Air II and it works wonderfully. It's really nice quality, it's easy to fill and empty, and I like the minimalist maple leaf logo. I haven't yet mastered how to get the water level to the perfect spot each time, so occasionally when I inhale, I get little drops of water hitting up against my mouth, but now I just test it a few times over the sink when I replace the water until I get the water level right. I definitely prefer using this straw over the regular stems that came with my Arizer Air II.
The straw is alright. It
The straw is alright. It could do without the big gapping hole you give users the option to use the metal screen or not. The metal affects the taste of one bud in my opinion. It could be a little more affordable as it is a few dollars cheaper than the Scorpion. If your not strap for cash, go fit scrooion.