Arizer Air 2|
Product not eligible for GWN5 discount code.
Sneaky Pete Says:
The Arizer Air 2 doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it improves on every aspect of its predecessor. The addition of the OLED screen is a huge improvement as it now allows for precise temperature control, and changing the vaporizer settings is dead simple. The draw resistance has been decreased which allows for a much easier pull. The battery life has been increased without increasing the vaporizer's size, and it still offers the same removable battery feature as the original Air. It's one of the easiest vaporizers to use and operate, and the vapor is tasty, smooth, and plentiful. A great buy from a rock solid and reliable Canadian company.
- conduction/convection hybrid heating
- low draw resistance
- single degree temperature control
- OLED screen allows you to change menu settings, see remaining battery life and more
- removable, high capacity 18650 Li-ion battery, approximately 60-90 minutes of use per charge
- Air 2 can be used while charging
- isolated and pure boro-silicate vapor path for best flavour and health
- faster heat up time, heats up in 60-90 seconds
- reliable and proven manufacturer
- rugged build quality without being bulky
- small, highly portable, fantastic vapor quality
- incredibly easy to use, no learning curve required
- available in mystic blue or carbon black
- many accessories available, easy to use with a water piece
- we get our vaporizers directly from the manufacturer, be aware of fake vaporizers, they can be unsafe and/or unhealthy!
This Product Is Best For:
Someone who wants a rugged and reliable portable vaporizer with top-tier vapor quality. The Arizer Air 2 is a rock-solid choice in virtually every category, you cannot go wrong with this vaporizer.
Air 2, Battery, Charger/USB Power Adapter, 70mm Glass Aroma Tube, 70mm Glass Aroma Tube with Tip, Glass Botanical Dish, 2 x Silicone Stem Caps, Belt Clip Carry Case, Stainless Steel Stirring Tool, 4 x Stainless Steel Filter Screens, Package of Botanicals, Owner's Manual